Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My "New" Friends

I had such a nice time on Saturday getting to know my "New" two friends...Believe it or not, (you may be quite relieved though) not one picture turned out (the lights all blurred together, must have had the setting wrong). Thank you for being courageous and coming out behind your screen to chit chat and brave the druggies with me! Also, I must tell you, my feet are incredibly smooth and gorgeous right now, just perfect for summer show off! Thanks to my wonderful husband for surprising me and showing up with my little blog readers! Kenzie actually braved the germs for the ocassion.

3 comments:

Happy Four said...

I was thinking of you on Saturday night and so wished I could have been there. So glad you had a super time!

Najat said...

I am glad you had fun!!

Anonymous said...

It was fun! Your littlest blog readers were too cute! What a sweet hubbie you have to think to stop by and join in. My feet are awesome too! Yay plastic wrap!