Sunday, January 13, 2008

Hey, if the shoe fits...wear it





M got princess dresses and shoes for Christmas...a moment I've been looking forward to for oh, about 30 years! When she opened them she yelled "Prisess!" and totally know what to do with them! I thought you might get kick out of our little "prisess"
You can almost always hear the little clicks of plastic Princess shoes throughout our home (at first it was music to my ears, now it is little plastic clicks:) ). Here's a shot of our background noise!

Now, for the best princess shot of all...here is our little Princess as she is showing me her shoes...

Hey, when you're the princess...anything goes!

2 comments:

Happy Four said...

What great photographs. M looks so precious...I will have to admire the life with a girl through your photographs.

Much love ALWAYS,

Caroline

Kate said...

That is too funny...M picking her nose when you are doing princess pictures. Haha.